Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Who pays best CPM as a publisher?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So if I want to put some tags on my site as a publisher who pays the best for CPM?

Hi,

My name is Dominic from Mobicow.

You may want to consider our network as we are known for delivering one of the highest CPM in the mobile industry.

100% fill-rates

No needs to remove existing banners.

CPM's you may expect to see (net to publishers)

Country CPM

Australia $ 4.88
United Kingdom $ 4.85
United States of America $ 4.71
Canada $ 4.66
New Zealand $ 3.83
France, French Republic $ 3.79
Germany $ 3.45
Sweden $ 3.10
Italy $ 2.86
Japan $ 6.66

In order to get a better idea about the earnings you may get from your traffic as an extra revenue stream, feel free to contact me and I will be please to discuss further.

Thanks

Mobicow Team

Hi,
It depends on your country and niche.
What I think, you will never lose, if you go with ad sense.
But If you want smth more flexible - try Casale media or Epom. I am working with these networks and satisfied.

Can you explain "No needs to remove existing banners.", please....

They do full page ads AFAIK, like the ones you see in Forbes.com, news sites, and other big premium publishers lately, but for mobile traffic. I've never been a publisher with them (or anyone in a long time for that matter) but I've paid as high as $8 CPM with Mobicow, so I know the guy on the other end is making money, clicks or not. And he's doing it fast.

But hey as long the traffic quality is backing out for me, As a media buyer I don't care to pay as much (after all if I'm good at my job I'll be making way more than that), Win-win situation at its best.

Cheers.

Very obviously Google Adsense is always best if you are comparing with others. there are some other network also you can consider in 2nd tier network like infolinks, edomz, chitika and tribal fusion.

Hi Ninjas,

No needs to remove existing banners means you can run Mobicow full-screen ads along with any banner networks (including Adsense, of course) without compromising your actual revenue. Our ad format do not take any valuable real estate from your site and you can set different freq cap from 5 min to 1 day.

Mobicow Team

Not to mention if your website is not mobile optimized or responsive, you're probably wasting traffic and losing money anyway, and as time goes by you only gonna have more and more mobile visits (numbers don't lie, internet is going mobile). So this is a good option to monetize and make some mobile dough, starting today, while keeping all your other $$$ sources.

Also as a media buyer I always prefer to start testing offers with mobile web traffic over apps, yeah even for app download offers, is higher quality go figure :p. And Mobicow is CPV, you will get paid per visits, not clicks, which is better and more profitable for you website owners. And right now I'm taking global traffic for a couple offers (all over the world), so if you join Mobicow, I'll probably end up buying your mobile traffic myself, no matter where it comes from lol.

Not to mention if your website is not mobile optimized or responsive, you're probably wasting traffic and losing money anyway, and as time goes by you only gonna have more and more mobile visits (numbers don't lie, internet is going mobile). So this is a good option to monetize and make some mobile dough, starting today, while keeping all your other $$$ sources.

Also as a media buyer I always prefer to start testing offers with mobile web traffic over apps, yeah even for app download offers, is higher quality go figure :p. And Mobicow is CPV, you will get paid per visits, not clicks, which is better and more profitable for you website owners. And right now I'm taking global traffic for a couple offers (all over the world), so if you join Mobicow, I'll probably end up buying your mobile traffic myself, no matter where it comes from lol.

I love this website learning about new companies is always a great thing. About the mobile part and losing traffic. Well it depends on niche. As sometimes mobile traffic maybe less then 10%. Even then the user can scroll/slide across the screen so being optimized is OK but not a big worry. But as long as the website does not glitch in mobile view it should be also OK.

I would say recently some ad Networks as AdsTargets, Media.net, Adpushup including giants like Google Adsense are stepping up the game and paying publishers more than before simply because their profit on Ads has increased also...

hey there! I want to ask for an advice) I was offered to work with google extensions. I put their extension on my web site, and when the user comes to web site, he/she will be offered to install it. have you ever heard about it? is it worth it? will be very thankfull for the answer!

Hi,

My name is Dominic from Mobicow.

You may want to consider our network as we are known for delivering one of the highest CPM in the mobile industry.

100% fill-rates

No needs to remove existing banners.

CPM's you may expect to see (net to publishers)

Country CPM

Australia $ 4.88
United Kingdom $ 4.85
United States of America $ 4.71
Canada $ 4.66
New Zealand $ 3.83
France, French Republic $ 3.79
Germany $ 3.45
Sweden $ 3.10
Italy $ 2.86
Japan $ 6.66

In order to get a better idea about the earnings you may get from your traffic as an extra revenue stream, feel free to contact me and I will be please to discuss further.

Thanks

Mobicow Team
do u work with russia or ukraine?

MI
Back