The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who loves tigers?

G

gkd_uk

Tiger-Cub--C10095265.jpeg

You do not have to go to a college or something to take photographs this days, lots of point and shoot digital cameras around

I did take a photo of a silverback a couple of years ago so I'll dig it out and post it here :)

I did take a photo of a silverback a couple of years ago so I'll dig it out and post it here :)

Whao, that is impressive. At a safari, wild life part or Zoo? I was some at a Zoo in Jos, Northern Nigeria about 25 years ago, they are pretty impressive looking animals.
I am quite surprised they are not our closest relatives in terms of evolution and generic make ups. Apparently Chimps are closest relatives DNS wise.

This photo was taken in a zoo. I think he was having a bad day lol

Attachments

• Im bored.jpg
    Im bored.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 15
I love tigers!

Just a snap I took...
(The size limits for pic are a bit annoying, the quality of pics must be reduced to post... Couldn't it be just a little bit bigger?)

Attachments

• tiger_001.jpg
    tiger_001.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
Piotrek,
Login to the admin panel and increase it as you like......... BTW Melky is doing some work on the site.... perhaps you should wait till he finish
Thanks

Guys, just to let you know, I'll increase the size of the thumbnails once everything is done cause I'll finish the upgrade tonight (when noone is online).

banners
Back