The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who is the best Affiliate Network for CPI offers?

I'ts really really hard to get into Yeahmobi nowdays for a beginner. Sorry but most people are shit out of luck when it comes to getting approved. So it'll be way easier for you to get into either, Matomy, or Mundo Media. Both have actually plenty of good mobile offers, including the ones you mention.

You could try Furthermobi (also chinese, also have that type of offers, also pays weekly) as well. And if you looking for mobile adult and/or dating offers, Clickdealer has your back.

@djcrunk I joined Furthermobi and got accepted! I just have to find a decent offer to run. I'll definitely be going the international way since the traffic is cheaper and I have a limit of exactly how much I can spend unfortunately.

@World Leads I've never heard of those networks, so thanks for bringing them to my attention :). I'll definitely look over your network.

@djcrunk I joined Furthermobi and got accepted! I just have to find a decent offer to run. I'll definitely be going the international way since the traffic is cheaper and I have a limit of exactly how much I can spend unfortunately.

@World Leads I've never heard of those networks, so thanks for bringing them to my attention :). I'll definitely look over your network.

Stop! Furthermobi is a scam. Many people still cannot get their july2014 payout. And their address in the home page is a fake address. Furthermobi is well known for scam in Hong Kong.

Chinese mobile affiliate network Furthermobi is scam, They are not paying to their affiliates. Recently they rejected our all payment and stop responding to Skype and mail. They told me that our traffic quality was not so good and when i asked for report they blocked me and stop responding.

My manager was there Lisa. Here is her linkedin profile.
Lisa Zhao | LinkedIn

I strongly not recommend that network since i have heard complain from too many affiliates worked with them.

We have been expanding our line of CPI offers recently, you may want to check it out. Out of these "Mobile Monetizer" might be the most interesting addition, this offer will auto-directed the user to download the best possible App according to the top performing offers within the user's parameters. It's available for Android and iOS platforms - for all countries.

Does anyone have any experience with offerseven in the banner ads on this site? Do they take noobs? I'm trying to find some gaming offers. I just applied with mobvista per your advice zoltan. I tried to sign up for world leads but the confirmation email never came. Should I try again?

Does anyone have any experience with offerseven in the banner ads on this site? Do they take noobs? I'm trying to find some gaming offers. I just applied with mobvista per your advice zoltan. I tried to sign up for world leads but the confirmation email never came. Should I try again?

I have experience to work with offer7 for 4 month.
So guys i want to tell you that nothing is wrong with this network. They have a good selection of top converting offers with pretty good payouts which is nice. Payments have never, ever been late, but their standard payment schedule known as Net30. This means you get paid 30 days after the close of the billing period.

So far I have really nothing to complain about

We having 250+ CPI offers on our dashboard. I'm sure you'll earn lot of money with us. :cool:

MI
Back