The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who helps you to stay motivated?

Rob32

Hi AffiliateFixers!
I have started my journey in affiliate marketing (CPA) some time ago.
Currently I am facing a challenge to keep myself motivated as we all know that affiliate marketing is not always smooth and easy.
Can anyone advice me some bloggers, motivators or, maybe, YouTube bloggers who can be REALLY helpful in this regard?
Thanks!

it's very difficult to be an affiliate and not going broke, but we should just manage it we need to have results, you can search good motivation videos of Tyrese Gibson on Youtube, me it helps me to stay strong!!

personally i will just recommend you simply to try to make something that exhaust you, and also changes your mind, like sport, it helps a lot to refill everything!!!

Hi AffiliateFixers!
Currently I am facing a challenge to keep myself motivated as we all know that affiliate marketing is not always smooth and easy.
Can anyone advice me some bloggers, motivators or, maybe, YouTube bloggers who can be REALLY helpful in this regard?
Thanks!
Honestly the money and the freedom affiliate marketing gives me is all the motivation I need. But if I had to name someone who had a positive influence on how I look at the game, I would say Malan from Music / Marketing / Madness. He's one of the few afilliate marketers I can relate to when it comes to what it means to me to make money online.

I'm not in it to grow a business, start a team, become a bigshot entrepreneur, etc. I'm in this game for the freedom it provides.

Honestly I couldn't care less about affiliate marketing, it's just another hustle to me. A way to make a shitload of money from anywhere in the world without having to deal with clients, colleagues, bosses, etc.

Fuck I'm typing this in my underwear right now and it's 5PM here! :)

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hi @Sanshez
Thank you for an advice :) Yes, sport really helps but not for a long time, unfortunatelly.
I think I need to find a mentor for myself, someone who shares valuable and smart tips on affiliate marketing and life! I really feel that I need it.
Do you know any YouTubers or bloggers who are really worth to be listened?

Honestly the money and the freedom affiliate marketing gives me is all the motivation I need. But if I had to name someone who had a positive influence on how I look at the game, I would say Malan from Music / Marketing / Madness. He's one of the few afilliate marketers I can relate to when it comes to what it means to me to make money online.

I'm not in it to grow a business, start a team, become a bigshot entrepreneur, etc. I'm in this game for the freedom it provides. Honestly I couldn't care less about affiliate marketing, it's just another hustle to me. A way to make a shitload of money from anywhere in the world without having to deal with clients, colleagues, bosses, etc. Fuck I'm typing this in my underwear right now and it's 5PM here! :)
Hey :) Thanks! Yeah, this freedom is the reason why I chose to start affiliate marketing!

i don't know really but if you were able to speak french i could had recommend you one, but in english not really unfortunately!

Hi AffiliateFixers!
Thanks!

All the best bro.. You will succeed. I can say it after reading your replies.. Best wishes from being legends

Dude man, i've been in affiliate marketing for a short amount of time and I can say that it's extremely hard to get to the top. But that's what makes it fun :D (so, you're not the only one).

However, if you have a continuous goal (for example, to do something you love, or to constantly have money in your pocket, or whatever), then you won't lose motivation. If your goal is static, once you reach it, you need to create a new one.

Also, most influencers in most industries nowadays have 1 essential piece of advice: love what you're doing. Motivation will come easier this way, even in the hardest of times. And don't pressure yourself, any obstacle can be passed ;)

Creditors, hunger, and a stubborn streak that doesn't quit! lol

Seriously though, like every other business or industry, if you are new - or experienced and trying something unfamiliar as of yet - there is going to be a learning curve. Once you understand and accept that, roadblocks don't look so big and become things that can be learned from. As long as you keep that mentality, you can analyze and adapt whatever you are doing to find more successful ways to do it. Sooner or later, you'll find that it's less learning and more doing.

just focus on your goal and that what makes all human beings motivated .
i personally listen to some good guys like : tony robbins,jim rohn,bob procter ... etc

MI
Back