The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Buying Traffic Who has mobile traffic of Turkey?

B

bigblairsong

Hi everyone. I just get an offer which needs Turkey traffic. An app about news. Need installs of both incentive or nonincentive ones. Could somebody recommend some good affiliates?

If your offer can accept adult traffic we can deliver mobile TR traffic on CPM/CPC. Please see the sig for my contact details and feel free to reach out if interested ;)

If your offer can accept adult traffic we can deliver mobile TR traffic on CPM/CPC. Please see the sig for my contact details and feel free to reach out if interested ;)

hmmm Thanks but do you have CPI or CPA traffic?

Cost Per Install is how you determine on what grounds you determine a conversion has been made. It is a form of Cost Per Action. You, the advertiser, set that, not the affiliate network. right?

Cost Per Install is how you determine on what grounds you determine a conversion has been made. It is a form of Cost Per Action. You, the advertiser, set that, not the affiliate network. right?
Yes you are right. I only have CPI offers. But some affiliates only provide CPC or CPM traffic.

You need trafficsources, not affiliates. You are the affiliate for the offer you are promoting.

MI
Back