The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Who has a "day job"?

me !!!.... after more than 20yrs working hard 8-5 for the paycheck, i'm fired-up to get ONLINE BIZMONEY working for me this time...i long for less stress, more time, and great financial freedom. :)

Have day job now. Could not stand not having something to do so had to redeploy a network, start building sites again and begin getting things moving forward.

My affiliate business went from a one person business to a company with 10+ employees... So, I believe I can say I have a day job.

IMO, there is nothing wrong in having a day job. The problem is to spend 40+ hours a week doing something that you don't LOVE.

I love what I do, so my day job is great and I don't intend to change things and get back to the one person model. On the opposite, I am confident that my company will grow and soon we will have more people in our "family". :)

i have a day job...but i am also making money on my own way...in my free time...a job is not enough

I don't' have one but I work harder on making money on my own then when I had a 9 to 5 and that is the truth. I notice when I go to mastermind meetings that most of the gurus at that meetings work even harder then me (and I'm not lazy) but when I watch them speak on stage or webinars they are like "I don't work" "it's all passive" " it's all outsourced" etc.. I guess no one would buy their coaching or systems or courses if they used the disgusting dirty forbidden word WORK. I don't know Tim Farris and I have not read his book but I would take a bet the guy doesn't work 4 hours or less a week. Just throughing it out there (I might be wrong).

I worked from home for about 8 months. I managed to earn a decent revenue overall. The thing is that I had good months and not so good months. So I realized that I can't provide for my family like this and I took a "day" job in the online marketing that I enjoy a lot. My schedule is rather flexible so I can dedicate around 2-3h each day for my websites and some PPC :) Now I see it more like a hobby and I the money I get is like an extra income.

I've never in my life worked for anyone beside myself, I started doing offers on those GPT sites, then I started designing and developing which led to me freelancing and now im finding success with affiliate marketing having $1000 profit days.

still have my job. I'm an adnetwork affiliate manager and i get to learn things everyday with it. I might be also venture to online business once i get to learn enough.

Been slinging traffic for 7 years, 6 of them working from home.

Back in an office 1/2 time and actually enjoying it. Working from home has it's negatives and positives.... Even when you right on the beach.

Been slinging traffic for 7 years, 6 of them working from home.

Back in an office 1/2 time and actually enjoying it. Working from home has it's negatives and positives.... Even when you right on the beach.

Yep, I'm moving my biz out of the house in the next couple of months to a nearby office complex. Home has many distractions some days.

banners
Back