The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Who enjoys gardening?

I don't. I hate gardening to be honest. My garden is not flat and has a feel bumps up and down the back and it's really difficult to mower it.

I tried planting some flowers a few years ago and got nothing. :D

But strangely enough, around by the front of my house which I do not bother with the garden there because we have a contractor who cuts the grass, daffodils started to grow there around 5 years ago. We are the only house in the street that has them and they really bloom and everybody takes a look at them when they pass.

I love gardening - not the 'mowing the lawn' kind - put actually creating something beautiful and getting outdoors is my way of unwinding. I grow a lot of vegetables and I have ex-battery hens to keep the grass down and provide a 'natural fertilizer'.

I don't see what sense of achievement people get from just planting some pansies in a flower bed.

Yes i enjoy gardening when i have time, but these days i am out of country working some where else. Don't have enough resources to do gardening....

I enjoy it but it does not enjoy me. All my plants are killed off. I just do not have a green thumb. I love looking at flowers and plants and wish that I could create some like them.

Yeah, I love gardening. The only problem is that weeds keep popping up.

Can someone please advise if it's ok to use weed killer on a patch of lad that currently has a lot of hers and veg already planted on it?

If you have enough space in your house premises then gardening is really very interesting. It utilize your time in a good way, you feel happy and peaceful while doing things in you own made garden.

MI
Back