The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which tracker can do this?

mediaid

affiliate
Sorry about the vague title,
We have now been testing Voluum for 6 months and we're far from happy with the product.

We need to be able to track multistep funnels like>

Raw and Unique visitors from banner X >> [LP1 CTR] >> [LP2 CTR submit rate as example) S2S] >> [conversions S2S] - Something like this seems to be the basics these days.

Voluum as example aren't even giving us Unique VS RAW stats so a traffic source could send us 10K raw hits from 10 IP's and we wouldn't instantly see it - BAD!

Voluum can't handle such multistep CTR/Funnel Step Success... Data for step2 would preferable be sent to the tracker via S2S postback instead of even more redirects.

We prefer a hosted solution but are open to ideas. We did look at products like Thrive and AdultAdspro but both products seems to be very neglected when they have been 'beta testing' for years.

If anyone know of a good tracker with the basic capabilities as described below please let us know.

Sorry if this seems like a harsh attack at the trackers - Just a morning rant and an overall frustration :S

Have your contacted the tracker creators and ask what you want can be implemented currently via their platform? If the product can't, have you put in a feature request? Can you explain in more detail in what you're trying to accomplish.

I know FunnelFlux lets you add a landing page as an offer and add a conversion action to it.

Thanks for the input FishStix!!
yes we have asked Voluum, and they have a feature request area and we can read other comments where people ask them about similar features several years ago so that's quite slow.

The basic issue with voluum as example is that we need to be able to track different conversion types, and before people say, heeey! this is already possible then read on - We need separate columns for these, we need to know that the probability % of hitting step 1 in the funnel is 89% and that the next step is 1.23% based on the initial unique click count (just a basic example). We don't want to keep sending the visitors in via the tracking urls, when the user has clicked a banner to tracker and from tracker to LP then additional info should be posted to the tracker via S2S in the background.

Talking about conversion types, we would also like to post deductions into the tracker, this is currently handled at Voluum by +1 for conversions, very strange. There seems to be room for huge improvements.

One of my client is using trafficmanager.ltd and he is very happy. You have a demo of the tool on the website and they are always creating new features. Maybe you should check

Hi mediaid

I represent BeMob tracker on AF forum.
The campaign aim you've described can be achieved either with Voluum or BeMob. We have a step-by-step user guide in our blog about it and you are very welcome to PM me for more details.
Here is the link BeMob :: CREATING MULTI-STEP FUNNELS

You can register with this link BeMob :: Marketing Tracking Software in BeMob and receive your bonus as a member of Affiliate Fix.
You will also be glad to know that you can import your Voluum campaign in newly created BeMob account, however note that Voluum doesn’t allow to import all the raw data - only last 100 clicks.

Let me know if I can provide you with some assistance. Have a great day!

Thanks for the input FishStix!!
yes we have asked Voluum, and they have a feature request area and we can read other comments where people ask them about similar features several years ago so that's quite slow.

The basic issue with voluum as example is that we need to be able to track different conversion types, and before people say, heeey! this is already possible then read on - We need separate columns for these, we need to know that the probability % of hitting step 1 in the funnel is 89% and that the next step is 1.23% based on the initial unique click count (just a basic example). We don't want to keep sending the visitors in via the tracking urls, when the user has clicked a banner to tracker and from tracker to LP then additional info should be posted to the tracker via S2S in the background.

Talking about conversion types, we would also like to post deductions into the tracker, this is currently handled at Voluum by +1 for conversions, very strange. There seems to be room for huge improvements.

FunnelFlux can handle that.

I think you can combine Voluum with your own solution (your postback and tracking). I don't know about a good scalable tool that would do this.

MI
Back