The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which one is better for eyes? LCD or CTR???

Asad83

affiliate
I have been using my Desktop since one year and I am still using it. It has CTR monitor and my eyes are burning after sticking in front of my computer for for than an hour. Then, I can hardly open my eyes fully. So, I shifted my work to my Laptop which has LCD screen. I can feel a little better. But, its feeling dizzy thing which I scroll something.

So, is LCD screen really better than CTR or its just the feeling?

:confused:

I'd have to go with LCD just because the clarity is much more clear and your eyes are not straining as much to see fonts etc etc.

Plus the images look more clear etc etc.

KP

One of the main reasons for sore eyes when working for long periods on a computer screen is lack of blinking. In normal looking around throughout the day, the eyes blink an enormous number of times and this acts a wiper removing dust and other particular deposits.

When concentrating on a screen in what is a fixed stare, the eyes hardly blink at all in comparison resulting in a lack of wiping. The thing to do is sit back every 10 or 15 minutes and do eye blinking exercises to introduce sufficient wiping to stop the eyes from getting this problem.

LCD is better, i'm using LCD in my home, but using CTR in my office.
I'm feeling dizzy after work using computer in my office, but that's not happen in my home.

LCD is better, i'm using LCD in my home, but using CTR in my office.
I'm feeling dizzy after work using computer in my office, but that's not happen in my home.

Now THAT explains a lot. At home I have a 42" Plasma, a 42" LCD in the living rooms, a 22" LCD elswwhere in the house, & 19" lcd in the kitchen, I never have diziness issues,

BUT! Everytime i go out to watch rugby up the club, they have a CRT tv, so THAT MUST be the reason I am comiong home all dizzy :D

About as much as the 'it must have been something I ate' one does on a Sunday morning. :(

She knows now that from the first Saturday in September, RST kicks in (rugby saving time) it means that Sundays start at around noonas that is the earliest i will drive after a Saturday of rugby :)

Thanks for your opinions, mates! Now, I kept my desktop a side and I am using my Laptop. I feel a lot better. But, still its not 100% over. So, What about Plasma. Lets compare Plasma with LCD. Which is better?

You know what, the other day I brought a 42" inch LCD from Asda. I just wanted something cheap for my daughters bedroom for her to watch cartoons on and it's better than mine in my living room!!

Gutted.

KP

banners
Back