The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which one is best for dedicated server?

rakib

affiliate
I want to start hosting business in large scale. My some friends has ask me to take dedicated server for this. I have search in Google, MSN and Yahoo for the best. But I am confused to find out the best one. Can any one tell me which one is the best for dedicated server? Which hosting data centre I can trust? If anyone has any experience regarding this also share with me.

rakib, if you are really pushing big into hosting business. Maybe a dedicated server is a good start. However, i recommend a reseller account for starter. And grow from there.

I want to start hosting business in large scale. My some friends has ask me to take dedicated server for this. I have search in Google, MSN and Yahoo for the best. But I am confused to find out the best one. Can any one tell me which one is the best for dedicated server? Which hosting data centre I can trust? If anyone has any experience regarding this also share with me.

hi,
plz. check out cpwebhosting.net

I would recommend a dedicated server for any high workload configuration from my previous experience with clients. To fully confirm this, I need to understand more about your business. However, I would be glad to assist further. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

MI
Back