The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which niche is best for amazon affiliate program

Goharmujtaba57

affiliate
Hello everyone, Recently I can find my niche for amazon affiliates and I can found many niches but I can confuse which niche is best for amazon affiliates so anyone tells me which niches are best for the amazon affiliate program your opinion is very helpful for me thanks in advance.

That's like asking what should you study in college. It's your choice to pick, this is your journey not anyone else's.

Here, I'll spoon feed you the research you should be doing yourself. Not to help you, but to help Affiliate Fix with SEO.

Best Niche For Amazon Affiliate Marketing​

Last edited:
Best Niches For Amazon Affiliate Marketing
  • Baby toys.
  • Clothing, fashion, and jewelry.
  • Electronic accessories.
  • Security and home security.
  • Travel.
  • Exercise and Health.
  • Sports.
  • Pets.

This blog post may be helpful even though it is aimed at Amazon seller and not Amazon affiliates.
The post has a lot of tips and suggestions

I think that the best niches are clothing and sport. The items from these categories are always on demand and it is not going to be a cyclic business where you have a period of high sales and the periods with no demand.

Thanks for all of you your opinion is very helpful for me can you tell me the less competition niche.?
Competition is a good indication that there is money to be made in the niche.

Your success in the niche will be based on selecting the right keywords (less competitive ones - if possible) and the quality of the content you write.

Meet the search intent of the user and you could smile to the bank.

There is no magic bullet or shortcut. Just start, get in tranches and learn as you go.
Try, test, experiment, see what works and cut out what does not.

Also check this post:

Read it carefully. You may pick up at least 2 profitable Amazon niches. If you know where to look :)

Do you really know? :D
amazon-orders.jpg

In theory sub-niches like appliance repair parts can make money if you can get the volume needed ;)

MI
Back