The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which network.

tictacsamsun

affiliate
Hey ive been thinking about i cant choose which network i should use.

CPAGrip
Cpalead
Adworkmedia
OGAds
Peerfly
Any others maybe.

I dont prefer using phone calls and im a newbie but i got experience already made 100$+
No website atm.

They're all good, as far as I know. What are you looking for in a network?

Blackhat, fast cash?
Content locking?
Something else?

Good rep and no leads shaving.

Ha, yes.

If I'm not mistaken, CPAGrip does content locking offers. I've never worked with them to testify to any leads shaving but as far as I've heard (read), no probs.

@ogads uses blackhat I believe, but has a good rep, according to what I have read.

I suggest that you check the networks in Resources, kind of 'shop'. :) Read any reviews, do your research. Plus, I imagine that others will pop in.

I hesitate to comment on the rest of the companies, simply because I've never personally worked with them. However, they all have good reputations. We do have their reps as members, too.

Ha, yes.

If I'm not mistaken, CPAGrip does content locking offers. I've never worked with them to testify to any leads shaving but as far as I've heard (read), no probs.

@ogads uses blackhat I believe, but has a good rep, according to what I have read.

I suggest that you check the networks in Resources, kind of 'shop'. :) Read any reviews, do your research. Plus, I imagine that others will pop in.

I hesitate to comment on the rest of the companies, simply because I've never personally worked with them. However, they all have good reputations. We do have their reps as members, too.

Actually I have a very bad experience with OGAds so I wont use them.
How about CPALeads? are they as good as CPAGrip?
Because ive saw some topics about them mass shaving.. (Can be false information)
How is ur experience with them?

Btw thank you for helping :)

CPAGrip
Cpalead
Adworkmedia
OGAds
Peerfly
Any others maybe.

I dont prefer using phone calls and im a newbie but i got experience already made 100$+
No website atm.

Give us a try at OGAds we have the best support and also offer weekly payments. Pm me i can help you earn.

CPAGrip
Cpalead
Adworkmedia
OGAds
Peerfly
Any others maybe.

No website atm.

You can't go wrong with any of those, but take a look who took the time to answer your thread here.

CPAGrip
Cpalead
Adworkmedia
OGAds
Peerfly
Any others maybe.

No website atm.

Peerfly and adworkmedia are superior imo.

Cpalead was the first network to accept me, didn't earn any major cash with them though.

Hi tictacsamsun,
you can check ExpertMobi, there is a top mobile offers list covering WW. If you are interested, add me on Skype: supportexpertmobi, jody.support or just ping me;)

Last edited:

CPAGrip
Cpalead
Adworkmedia
OGAds
Peerfly
Any others maybe.

No website atm.

Hello!
You can feel free to register in our AdCombo CPA-network since we accept newbies, we have weekly payments and exclusive COD offers :)

I'd recommend you to join ExperMobi, they have offers you are looking for.
Good luck;)

banners
Back