The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which movie do you like best?

I liked bollywood movie called: "Jane tu ya Jane na."

when you are watching this movie, you will feel that you are not watching that movie, but you feel like you are in the same group member. Group Member included in the movie!

From Pakistan i Like Khuda Kay Liya (In The Name Of God)
From India I like Black
From Hollywood... well it is very big list :p

I liked bollywood movie called: "Jane tu ya Jane na."

when you are watching this movie, you will feel that you are not watching that movie, but you feel like you are in the same group member. Group Member included in the movie!

Heehehe yeah it is nice movie :thumbsup:

I like many movies, but my favourite ones are:

Hot Fuzz
The Hills Have Eyes
The Traveler
Silent Hill
The Matrix
The Bourne Ultimatium.

i am a complete stoner i smoke 24/7 lol

So my faviort film has got to be clerks2 i love the director. Kevin smith need to be given more money for his film making!!! Lol

Jannat and Taare Zameen Par are the best movie in this year.TZP win win the next oscar award because it's a great film that makes good feelings about children.

I like the movie Death Race written and directed by Paul W. S. Anderson. It is the remake of 1975 film Death Race 2000. It is based on a short story The Racer. Jason Statham is the main character of this film. This is a great movie and the humor is spot on throughout the movie. I found the story to obviously be a bit far fetched with it being people racing in a prison and all but never that didn't ruin the movie at all. Overall, the acting was great, and it had great effects and a good storyline. I liked this film very much.

-----------------------
King

I don't have just one favorite movie, but one of my favorite is "The village" directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

Dark Knight

Right now,My favourate movie is dark knight.

I love Great Heath Ledger in it, especially its dialogue,why so serious.

For a while my favourite was Clockwork Orange, not actually sure now. There are far too many to choose! Would find it hard to list my top ten Directors.

MI
Back