The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is true?

watermelonman

Hi Attila,
Like many members here, I'd like to know which of the following is true?

1) you were already making money before cloaking; but the money was small and you only started to make big money after you start cloaking

2) you were losing money or breakeven before you started cloaking and then you started making serious money

Also, have you consulted a lawyer regarding the practice of cloaking? What's the chance of those big traffic source finding out your (and other cloakers) practice and taking legal actions against you? Is that one of the reasons you are operating in Serbia now instead of Canada?

thanks a lot for your insight!

i was making big money before i started cloaking, but then they changed the policy (go figure) so now to do what i used to do, you need to cloak..

this is what happens when you go the way of uncharted territory, discover something big and then people take notice, and ruin it for all :)

no idea why you think cloaking is illegal, it's not murder or some crime. cloaking is simply showing the approval system one landing page, while showing to real users another landing page - nothing illegal is done, the cloaked lander usually violates policy of the ad network, therefore its only breaking their policy - there's no laws against cloaking inside internet advertising or any advertising in ANY country in the world as far as i know..

most of the biggest cloakers I know are from USA/Canada and the FBI never knocked down anyone of their doors :)

MI
Back