Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yahoo

• DogPile

• Total voters
W

Win8282

Well, I like Ask Jeeves a lot, because I think it is the best for academic searches.

Though I like google for other searches, for example for pics for Lord of the rings.... and stuff like that

im a 100% google fan, i love the searches i get and also the image search is the best. I find that google is much more professional.

Well I love G as an SE in general. It simple and to the point. I dont like the fact that my searches usually result in a page or two of spam before getting to related results. This peeves me.

d

hm.... I forgot to put msn... though yeah, I forgot to put the fact that google has the BEST images

Actually, I'm starting to like Google again. Not because of their results, but because they're becoming easy to manipulate again (With good content, of course). When I'm searching though, I use Teoma.

I agree with Paul, G is becoming easy to work around. The problem with that is that there are those who "work around" G with crap content.

"Crap Content" is in the eyes of the beholder. The Google <Cough> search bot has blinders on. And oh do I love the free money.

Suckers!

banners
Back