The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Which is the Best Tracking software?

tech12psk

Hi guys,

can any one suggest me the best tracking software as of now in the market, i had used adsbrige and few other software 2 years back but i stopped doing affiliate marketing. Please give your honest inputs and it would be very helpful

Thanks,
Tech12psk

i checked prosper202 but nothing free! it shows "buy prosper202 pro"! where is free link?

Prosper202 Free is not available to download through their website anymore. But you can get it through any of their third party hosting partners. It is included in Softaculous Installer coming from many hosting providers

Prosper202 Free is not available to download through their website anymore. But you can get it through any of their third party hosting partners. It is included in Softaculous Installer coming from many hosting providers

I had my blogger from my wordpress installed in softaculous! where is it?

AdsBridge has a free 30-day trial, and our paid-plans are quite competitive.
-Zach

Hi!

You should definitely go for Voluum.

This tool is fast, reliable, allowing infinite test possibilities.

Plus: it has no limits on data.

Give it a try!

Cheers!

Try BeMob tracker.
It uses more than 15 parameters to manage your traffic and is free for 100 000 clicks.
Our Basic Period is absolutely free and has no time limit.
We don't force you to buy the access to continue working with our tracking software. Upgrade your service plan when you start to perform better in your work and really need to get a new level.
This sounds good. Gonna give it a shot, for sure.

Hi guys,

can any one suggest me the best tracking software as of now in the market, i had used adsbrige and few other software 2 years back but i stopped doing affiliate marketing. Please give your honest inputs and it would be very helpful

Thanks,
Tech12psk

Hi,
if you will be interested you can test clickBakers tracking platform. It provide great key benefits to maximize performance and conversion potential and least but not last our technology is number one in the mobile industry with own IP ranges. So lets our solution convinced you more instead of my description and let`s create your own account. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I am trying to work out what category of tracker the above-mentioned trackers are...

What is the difference between the trackers that have been mentioned above and an affiliate tracking software like Post Affiliate Pro or Hassoffers?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Nifty Stats is a desktop utility, which automatically in regular intervals downloads the stats from your affiliate programs, affiliates networks, advertising networks. Nifty Stats brings automated statistics right to your desktop for any time frame pre-defined by you – and it shows these stats in real time and on regular basis. It is 100% safe and entire communication runs just between your computer and the server of your affiliate program.

- Tracking 10,000’s of affiliate programs
- E-mail notification of every new sale
- E-mail notification – daily report
- Verification of the sponsor payout
- Event Notes
- Automatic payout downloads (NATS, DM, CCBILL, and others network )
- Graphic statistics analysis
- Data Safety ( client-side software )
- Simple to add an affiliate program or advertising network
- Support of multiple download processes
- Flexible, adjustable user interface) in Nifty Stats
- Setting a time interval for stats auto-download
- Mobile Statistics
- Regular updates to the affiliate programs and advertising networks db
- Compare statistics for two time periods
- Notification of new sales by a sound
- Open an affiliate program in IE - Printing of stats
- Statistical reports for any time period
- The Full Screen option
- Support of several currencies including the dollar, euro, pound
- Automatic currency conversion
- Support of Custom stats (user-editable statistics)
- Space for your notes on affiliate programs and advertising networks
- Estimated earnings for next month
- Modify affiliate program advertising network names
- Copy stats to a CSV file (for Excel, TXT)
- Portable version ( USB Key )
- Quick search
- Download statistics of many programs by campaign/site
- Arrange affiliate programs into Groups
- Compare statistics for two time periods
- Upgrades, updates and support are included in the software price

ss-workspace-big-new.jpg

I use Voluum which is a great tracker, they also have a mobile app which is great to track on the go and on Android the widget is cool. Trackingdesk is also good with pretty good support. Im currently thinking of trying one of the self hosted trackers like Thrive to cut costs on events that get charged with hosted trackers.

Last edited:
MI
Back