The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which is the best autoresponder?(Never End)

New Marketer

affiliate
I know it's endless debate. For me, I am using GetReresponse's autoresponder. It's helped me reach my emails directly to my subscriber's inbox. What is yours?

I usually set it up so when a contact is added to the list they start the flow and use the flow to generate my clickers openers lists
This looks like a bit of confusing to me. I don't see any pricing in the websites. Also, I don't able to figure out how it works. I go the app center and find only pop up collection ads. By the way, what are your open rates?

This looks like a bit of confusing to me. I don't see any pricing in the websites. Also, I don't able to figure out how it works. I go the app center and find only pop up collection ads. By the way, what are your open rates?

You get the hang of it pretty quickly.

we are getting an average of 6% open rates. Some sends getting around 15% some as low as 2%.
Keep in mind these are to brand new contacts and we are sending subprime financial offers not a newsletter series. Mostly using the flow to find out who is interested in which offers for future mailings

You'd have to take several issues into consideration when deciding what's best for you:
- Can you handle a complex integration?
- How "smart" do you want the emails to be?
- Do you have the marketing knowledge and background to properly define the rules an logic which trigger your behavioral emails?
so rest is up to you what you decide to choose!

You'd have to take several issues into consideration when deciding what's best for you:
- Do you have the marketing knowledge and background to properly define the rules an logic which trigger your behavioral emails?
so rest is up to you what you decide to choose!
I am gonna say the complex integration of autoresponder isn't rocket science. There are several youtube videos will help you out for this problem. An Even newbie can integrate by learning from those videos. What you needed to do just find out suitable videos. On the other hand, most of the autoresponder has their own tutorial page as well as live chat support.

Yup do agree that you have to be smart to set up your autoresponder. Need to think the behaviours as well as find out what they want and set up your emails like that.

It's all about the experience. Success will come. Test, test, test. We have to find out which open rates are increasing. and which are decreasing. Tracking the product selling and other parameters. But I must say this isn't difficult or only experts are able to do this. Anyone have just knowledge his/her niche will find out a profitable campaign.

I know it's endless debate. For me, I am using GetReresponse's autoresponder. It's helped me reach my emails directly to my subscriber's inbox. What is yours?
I have been using gmail vocational feature as my autoresponder for two years now and I can say that It has really worked to my favor. It is easy to set and all you need is create customized template where you can brand you company and the services you are offering then all will be okay. Gmail has lots of persons and I can tell you that the autoresponder works for both gmail and non gmail accounts such as yahoo. You need to try it, just tap your setting and set the vocational option to own. To upload your customized email, I can help you do that.

I have used both Aweber and currently use Getresponse both are very similar and I wouldn't care which I would end up using as they are both great.

MI
Back