The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which is better?

zonkow

affiliate
I am starting list building very soon. I need your advise.
Which is better for list building?
A squeeze page or a blog?
Thanks for your answers.

Hi

I don't use squeeze pages. I offer an ezine that allows people to get supplemental information than what is offered on my site. They can stay connected and get further insights into my topic. My ezine then continues to warm up prospects until they are willing to buy. Because I am overdelivering with content, it adds trust. The continual contact keeps me in their mind and gives me additional opportunities to sell myself and my product. It's a softer sell, type of thing.

Thanks for your answers.

Hmm ...... it depends. (Now that's really useful isn't it :) )

It depends on a lot of factors. Ie. My affiliate training blog gets thousands of readers each month and I get about 25% of them who sign up to my newsletter.

Except for making a weekly post to my blog it's pretty passive and my List grows quite nicely.

On the other hand I've used a squeeze page (with a very valuable free offer) both on ad sites and on facebook to bring in large numbers of subscribers in a very short time.

I prefer the blog as a method because it takes very little work after I set it into motion.

definately squeeze page

Thanks for your answers.

a squeeze page is definately better. it doesn`t matter in what niche are you building the site, as long as you get a decent amount of traffic to it, you should be able to make a nice email list, offering a free quality product.

i would go with a blog as long as you can regulate it and get people to it, its on your site, you can build up a long list of easy to read articles in the archive and you can have many loyal followers, if you blog daily google will also know you are active, you just need to handle the spammers.

Why not use both? Create a squeeze page and start driving traffic to it, then you can spend your time working on your blog. In the meantime, you will be getting some signups to your list via your squeeze page.

As others have said, depends on what you want to do.

If you want to focus on building a list, your going to build a list faster and bigger using a squeeze page only, because that is the only thing they can do, is to opt-in or leave. With a blog, there are many other things to distract them from opting in.

banners
Back