The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

which is Best video page or text page on clickbank products on bing ads?

shafi kasmani

i have working to promote clickbank's products on bing ads but i have a doubt for video and text page is better?

direct linking or landing page redirect to video or text page?

tell me which best recommended for Video page or text page?

@shafi kasmani - the only way you will know which will work best for that product and your target audience is to test them both.

Make sure to use a tracker, so you'll have the data to analyze. Once you've discovered which performs better, do variations of that and test some more until you find the winner.

@shafi kasmani - the only way you will know which will work best for that product and your target audience is to test them both.

Make sure to use a tracker, so you'll have the data to analyze. Once you've discovered which performs better, do variations of that and test some more until you find the winner.

Example imagine you are fat loss or diabetes then you want solution then what will you read video or text page?

Example imagine you are fat loss or diabetes then you want solution then what will you read video or text page?

No one can give you a definitive answer on that. Who is your target audience? Are they older and prefer reading? Are they younger and prefer video? Do they like a text page with a video embedded?

What does your audience prefer? That's the only important thing.

If you're looking for a 'best guess' then my vote would be for video, as long it suits your message and product.

I think it would still be good to test both, as well as a combo page with text and video.

But that's me, just how I see it. Someone else may have a different opinion.

No one can give you a definitive answer on that. Who is your target audience? Are they older and prefer reading? Are they younger and prefer video? Do they like a text page with a video embedded?

What does your audience prefer? That's the only important thing.

If you're looking for a 'best guess' then my vote would be for video, as long it suits your message and product.

I think it would still be good to test both, as well as a combo page with text and video.

But that's me, just how I see it. Someone else may have a different opinion.

Oh thanks for your opinion! I will test them!

the tips that @azgold gives you are good tips.
you do need to track and analyze your Data , split test the offers,.. ETC.
try to test a landing page as well. all that maters.

MI
Back