The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which CPA networks have good support pre-landers and landing pages

Phuong

Hi all members.
I do mainstream and also adult

Now i need to know some networks have good (a lot of) pre-landers and also landing page for offers.

I have traffic, hope some networks see my thread and give more info about your networks.
Join Adcombo, they provide that but offers is very hard for approved, they denied all
Thank you so much

Hello,

We have many adult offers and there are plenty of them to choose from. Our affiliate managers will help you to set a campaign so that you won't have to worry about anything.

Hi all members.
I do mainstream and also adult

Now i need to know some networks have good (a lot of) pre-landers and also landing page for offers.

I have traffic, hope some networks see my thread and give more info about your networks.
Join Adcombo, they provide that but offers is very hard for approved, they denied all
Thank you so much
Hello dear, How's going ?
So you have traffic that's great, let's make money and dear if you need anything then you know our support skype.

Thanks

Hello,

We have many adult offers and there are plenty of them to choose from. Our affiliate managers will help you to set a campaign so that you won't have to worry about anything.
I request offers but very hard, adcombo denied all offers when im new with adcombo, so i have very few offers to choose

we try to upload banners from our account and TJ allow upload new banners now you need to know why your account facing problem and only TJ support team can answer for this question.

banners
Back