The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which CPA network provides urls OGTRK or Rabbitfiles?

DrSpy

affiliate
Hi,
I am new in this and maybe my question is strange but i have seen many peoples using Rabbitfiles.com URL or jump.ogtrk.net urls but i am not able to find out which network they are using. Is there anyone who can help me to figure this out?

Thank You

Hi,
I am new in this and maybe my question is strange but i have seen many peoples using Rabbitfiles.com URL or jump.ogtrk.net urls but i am not able to find out which network they are using. Is there anyone who can help me to figure this out?

Thank You

Per Google
"RABBIT files
are Uncommon Files primarily associated with Unknown Apple II File(found on Golden Orchard Apple II CD Rom). Additional types of files may also be using the RABBIT file extension."

What do you intend to do with them?

ogtrk.net has loads of connections to PirateBay.com and there are loads of reports about this being an unsafe connection.

i saw many people joined it as i have found many links with these domains so i thought it might be easy for me to join because i am new so whenever and where ever i apply i get denied without any reason just because if telling the truth that i am new to CPA. I am fedup with applying on so many networks and getting denied even i want to promote offers with ppc or social media no matter what i tell them they deny me without any interview or any explanation. I have tried to apply almost all major networks like maxbountry, adscend, peerfly, adnetwork and many more. Still trying

What does being rejected by networks have too do with the original post? I think you have a communications problem.

i just explained above that why i am looking forward to find cpa network using these domains. Because i wanna join.

It makes no sense that you are looking for networks using those domain names. It has no bearing on your business. In addition, those are not affiliate network domains. I suggest you do some studying and learn a bit more about the business and how to become an affiliate. You are not applying anything relevant by looking for affiliate networks by those links or file names. It's non-sense!

MI
Back