The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which are your must-have for a perfect landing page?

BlogsPopuli

Hey FBQueen! Detailing my question a bit more i'm referring to:

- Ratio text-images? Of course it depends on the niche, but an standard or opinion for yourself.
- Number of links to the offer
- Any recomendation of a good landing that you have seen to inspirate in?

I think that my CTR is too low and that could be for the landing page style. Per example i've got a health blog, centered in one illness and I promote a clickbank product of just that ilness and how to feel better. All the people that enters to the landing is interested in the product, as it is an ebook recomendation page, but just 1 of every 1k or 1,5k visits buys it (50-80 visits to the final product page). It's cost is around 40$. I use to write an article of 500-1000 words with 2 or 3 links (one in image and 2 text links)

Thank you!

Hi BlogsPopuli,

Thanks for your detailed question! :)

- I simply like to use post-engagement campaigns with short text paying attention to the eye-catching image, where the recommended size for desktop traffic is 1200x628. Facebook has a guide you can view it here
- Use 1 link to the offer page
- I definitely recommend trying out VWO which is a LP split-testing tool

If you're running desktop traffic try to aim for a CTR above 5% - you need to test several appealing images. I like to use the color red and also adding some neon colors to stand out from the crowd wouldn't hurt either.
In the meantime don't forget to use a catchy headline - you should split test several variations and always double check grammar before you run them!
And last but not least test CTA (call-to-action) buttons too!

Follow the AIDA formula (Attention --> Interest --> Desire --> Call-to-Action)

One more thing, you should also test video ads, they're blooming on FB! ;)

Good luck!

When I create landing pages I always make sure they're informative and well designed above the fold . As soon as someone arrives the attention has got to be grabbed . Also a nice call to action to be safe

I am always driven by the fact of introducing the engagement process in the entire landing pages. In order to achieve this, I usually develop my own landing pages. It is the best way since I am able to customize them based on my requirements and needs. I will advice that you consider the pages that are attention and engagement driven.

MI
Back