The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

which are the best CPI campaign for a newbie?

ingitagna

affiliate
I am newbie in CPI Affiliation.
I have approx 4000 users trafic in mobile app.
So which are the best CPI campaign for a newbie.
Thanks in advance. :)

You should get a good idea of your audience (male/female, country etc) and then display ads that are relevant to them. If you're getting this traffic from one type of game or app, maybe try promoting those same types of CPI offers to that source of traffic.

Try starting with CPIs that are true, free installs to make it easier, because some may require a registration or purchase also which is harder to get conversions on. Definitely try ANY campaign that your users would enjoy though.

Good luck!

You should get a good idea of your audience (male/female, country etc) and then display ads that are relevant to them. If you're getting this traffic from one type of game or app, maybe try promoting those same types of CPI offers to that source of traffic.

Try starting with CPIs that are true, free installs to make it easier, because some may require a registration or purchase also which is harder to get conversions on. Definitely try ANY campaign that your users would enjoy though.

Good luck!

Good luck!
Thanks KSixJeremy for your valuable reply!!!
My App traffic are from female user whose age are under 20-40.
SO can you say me which network or what kind of CPI campaign are useful for me as newbie ?

SO can you say me which network or what kind of CPI campaign are useful for me as newbie ?

No problem! There are a lot of networks out there currently that work with CPIs. Shoot me a PM and let's chat a bit on Skype, because our network KSIX works with a lot of these daily! Maybe we can do some business together.

Thanks Noon Company for your reply.
Let me check your website.
May be it is far from being perfect right now, because we have just started. But as we need publishers and advertisers right now, our prices and all nuances are discussible.

Hi guys, just posted something similar on another thread...

Kimia is a premium performance network on mobile we also handle CPI (as well as CPA and CPL). We work on several verticals and are happy to welcome newbies, of course :)

To run a test with us it just takes 2 mins to signup here:

Affiliates/publishers: Kimia · The premium performance network
Advertisers: Kimia · The premium performance network

... and let our numbers talk :)

banners
Back