The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whereto get images for ads?

StampeEd

affiliate
Where do you find your images or pictures? Say I wanted to promote a dating ad where would I legally be allowed to use pics?

freeimages.com is one.Just google royalty free photography. though there seems to be a small fee for the image. kinda like your purchasing the image.

Last edited:
google click the gear icon top left corner, hit advanced search...then scroll down and click usage rights...and use the modifier "free to use or share even commercially"

I use fotolia here and there, they seem to have some quality images but come at a small fee per photo, or there is a subscription service.

Thanks for the share Zoltan, i will explore those sites aswell.

Since you are inside The Dojo, you can use the Image Finder tool:
AffKit.com > Image finder

It's a simple tool that makes the image search easier, you don't have to go through each website, type the term, search and get back. You type the term once and you select on which website(there are 15 websites) you want to search and it will open a new tab with the results. If you are into heavy image searching this little tool will save some time.

Since you are inside The Dojo, you can use the Image Finder tool:
AffKit.com > Image finder

It's a simple tool that makes the image search easier, you don't have to go through each website, type the term, search and get back. You type the term once and you select on which website(there are 15 websites) you want to search and it will open a new tab with the results. If you are into heavy image searching this little tool will save some time.

See, this is why I love AffKit! Stuff like this. :)

banners
Back