The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Wheres the camera when you need it?

Robocop

affiliate
I was busy working away away at home today on my pc, doors wide open, dogs sunning themselves in the garden, then all of a sudden a young blackbird flew straight into the house and landed on MY HEAD Yes i kid you not.

There was me blackbird on head chasing the dogs back out into the garden so as not to eat the poor little thing.

Where was the camera when I needed it :D

Here he is 10 mins later on my monitor :rolleyes:

Whao Robocop, its amazing. Reminds me of a woman who went to walk her dogs, came back home to see a fox on his living room watching TV .
The black bird that visited you should have and L-Planet stuck on her :)

I wasn’t too happy either :D

Being a young one it was still very tame and had no fear, I just nudged it gentle with one finger (when on my head) and it jumped on my finger. I grew up with birds, budgies and canneries mainly also had an African Grey and cockatiels.

I used to have a Collie dog that used to walk around the house with a cockateil on its back, ive now got two Jack Russells and no birds as they would kill anything that moves, rats, rabbits etc mainly.

Click to enlarge.

I have and Alsatian and a crazy border collie, the Alsatian is very gentle, here she is when she was a pup with a chick on its back.

Attachments

• chickyoko.jpg
    chickyoko.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
MI
Back