The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to redirect unwanted traffic?

DeniX3

affiliate
Hi guys,

As some traffic sources does not give you the option to select carriers, device, etc. what do you do with the traffic that doesn't perform or isn't accepted by the affiliate network?
I saw that some adult guys just redirect the traffic via direct link to Juicy or Plugrush.

Do you know more networks like them? Also are there networks with direct link selling option in the non adult niche?

Hi,

I'm from Adultmoda. Have you tried our network? We do redirects. Please visit the site, and sign up (no obligation) - mention you are referred by Terry on a forum. We will hopefully be able to help you.

Thanks

Do you know more networks like them? Also are there networks with direct link selling option in the non adult niche?
You can either to sell it to traffic source like Exoclick, PopAds, Plugrush, Juicy, etc paid on CPM basis.
or to a network like Affil4You (Adult), Bitter strawberry (adult) or YTZ which will try to monetise the traffic pay on you CPA basis.

Hey man ! :) We got a rotator that sends traffic automatically to offers that fits to country, carriar, device, brand, model, os, os version and so on. Lots of ppc networks use us as failover. In case of direct marketing to an offer or setting,e.g. you only want to send DE 3g VODAFONE to us, we can return you all other traffic.

haaave a nice day

As previously said, choose networks with rotator, so you can rotate untargeted traffic manually.
You may ping me if you need advice.

You can use router to block the unwanted traffic or there is a good solution of that.... you should do a commitment with someone which want that type of traffic which is not required by you.. rotate that traffic to him and get paid simple.... :p .... if you don't like this just block that traffic by making some restrictions on your site.... there are many experts sitting which can help you in that format...

Mobidea has worldwide offers which means that we accept every traffic that comes from mobile users, however of course that there are traffic that converts more than other. And for those cases we have a tool that allows you to redirect your unwanted traffic to other networks. Imagine that you buy all the traffic (as you said there are networks with no carrier targeting) but you want to monetize with us only a specific set of operators you know there are good offers for them. You can, through that tool, send us the operator traffic and send the other traffic to other networks. In this way you can "optimize" your monetization.

Let TrafficHaus monetize your traffic. We have advertisers for every geo across all platforms and devices. Ping me for more info. I'd like to hear what you have available. Skype: dirtybaker and/or E-mail: justin(at)traffichaus.com

Spiroox has worldwide Smart url which means that we accept every traffic that comes from mobile users. Please add me on skype and we can discuss more in dettails this solutions

Thanks and have a good day
Gianluca

Hi guys,

As some traffic sources does not give you the option to select carriers, device, etc. what do you do with the traffic that doesn't perform or isn't accepted by the affiliate network?
I saw that some adult guys just redirect the traffic via direct link to Juicy or Plugrush.

Join trafficbroker.com,
Follow my signature and Ping me at skype.

Hi guys, @ Kimia we have:

Top campaign portfolio
* 100% fill rate
* All geos
* All segments​

Top eCPM values
* We test before we publish
* 100% focus on performance
* Our eCPM values are our best sales agents​

World class tech
* Quick and easy integration
* Automatic eCPM optimisation
* Real time stats dashboard
Dedicated account management
* Weekly newsletter
* We share our benchmark data with premium affiliates
* Your ROI is our business
Its as simple as that... If your interested in trying us out, signup here (no previous approval needed): Kimia.Mobi

If you want to learn more about us before taking this simple, no-strings attached, step... have a llok at our company thread on Affiliate Fix :) Kimia | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

YTZ is definitely a solution for your remnant traffic :) We have an adult rotator that rotates offers and will show the top performing offer to your traffic based on the geo/browser/device/OS the user is coming from. We optimize everything on the back end so you can focus on buying traffic! :D Feel free to add me to skype if you want more details (marissa.ytz).

We also have non-adult rotators and individual offers too!

MI
Back