The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to find Mobile Subscription offers?

Hi Tom!

Depending on your traffic, we are currently offering our publishers eCPM's as high as 37€ in Thailand!

But don't believe me until you've experienced results yourself. Connect with Ana (ana.eremeeva) on Skype and she will show you what happens when you plug artificial intelligence into your campaigns...

Talk to you soon, and let me know if need further advice. There are many places where you can find some very strong mobile subscriptions offers outside our platform, and I'd be happy to point you to them ;)

Cheers!

Benjamin

Hi Tom.

I have offers for Mexico among many other geos. Contact me via Skype (denis_4869) ;)

Hi! I think we've just found the perfect match!!! We would like to introduce ourselves, we are WeweMedia and we are a network that heavily focused on Mobile Content Offers if that is what you looking for. CPA | CPI | CPL and Huge database of 1-2 click mobile content offers with high CR in Most GEOS.

We'll be more than happy to help you get started immediately. Here is the link to our Signup Page and you could also contact directly to our account manager (AM) via Skype ID: ci.villezas

Hi Tom!

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network with our own in-house built CPA offers in more then 15 geo's. These offers are all mobile subscriptions and most of them are 1-2 click flows. Next to that we have 45k offers running within our smart link in the verticals adult and mainstream. So we can convert your traffic worldwide.

At the moment we are very good in LATAM, EUROPE and ASIA for example. So we definitely have some good offers in the countries you are looking for.

Feel free to add me on Skype, we can talk things over there more in detail.

Add Kimia to your list as well. Mobile Subscription offers is our speciality and we provide offers worldwide, direct to the advertisers. Check us out:)

Hi guys,

I need one-touch or two-touch mobile subscription offers in Thailand, Mexico and some other Asian countries. Where should I find them?

Hi Tom,

Bitterstrawberry's got tons of good SOI/DOI mobile subscription offers doing great in the countries you are looking for (by doing great I mean good payouts and very good CRs).

You can reach me at:
- E-mail: lc@bitterstrawberry.com
- Or register and see the direct offers in the Moneyplace (register here)

Last edited:
Hey Tom, we have awesome own offers in a lot of geos. Ping me to get any details you need
My Skype is - Nick // Affshark

We'll be glad to provide you best service and top perfomance.

MI
Back