The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Support WHERE IS THE DOJO???????

Jay Franklin

affiliate
Hey could anyone point me to where the DOJO is. I cant find the login to access my account. I paid and have my receipt since sometime last year. Help!

dojo is gone and replaced with other things :)
one of the guys will walk you trough all the changes that has been made

Okay cool. I heard that we get access to a year free for the upgrade

That's right, Jay. See that little suitcase by your profile pic? That indicates that you are an upgraded member. And yes, you get the first year free. :)

If you'd like to review what that gets you, you can do so here: http://www.affiliatefix.com/account/upgrades

Posts from the former Dojo are now publicly available in the forums.

The Dojo became defunct in November.

Hope that helps! Any other questions, just let us know.

Hey could anyone point me to where the DOJO is. I cant find the login to access my account. I paid and have my receipt since sometime last year. Help!

Yes, you are a verified member now.
  • Verified User Badge
  • Verified Forum Access
  • Links In Signature
  • Images In Signature
  • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing PDF
  • Introduction to Affiliate Marketing Audio Book
  • Can Change Username
  • Remove Own Threads
  • Remove Own Posts

Okay cool. I heard that we get access to a year free for the upgrade

You also have the AffKit for life! You access it from the "Tools" link on the top right menu. Use the email address you signed up to the Dojo with as your username along with your forum password.

So we paid for lifetime membership to The Dojo which has now become "defunct" and our lifetime Dojo memberships have been now been replaced with 1 year memberships?

I guess saying that we have the Affkit "for life" means just until changes are made to it and it's offered back to us for 1 year for free

I guess saying that we have the Affkit "for life" means just until changes are made to it and it's offered back to us for 1 year for free

The Dojo was deprecated a year ago and we changed over to an annual subscription model. You have one free year membership as an upgraded member. You have lifetime membership to the AffKit.

Awesome,... I didn't know we have the Affkit free for life.
That is Great!! Thank you. :cool:

banners
Back