The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where I can find cheap seo hosting ?

syscom

affiliate
People say that if you want to make your serp good, you need seo hosting. Is that true ?, if that so, any information about cheap but good seo hosting ?. Thanks .. :yes:

I do not think that SEO hosting counts or even if it exists.

The only way that i can think that hosting would affect it, would be for GEO Targetting or if you are looking for good speeds and things like that.

Looking for a host can be a haunting task, so look around and se what you can find.

My hosting, has Data Centres within the UK and the USA, so they are in good places.

Good Luck,
~ Mike

Apart from the Geo factors pointed out by ms2134, I don't think there are plusses that would classify as "SEO hosting". There are however a number of minuses SEOwise that can be the result of poor hosting. For example Bad Neighbourhoods or Poor uptime.

I would recommended going for a Cpanel account with reasonable facilities from a provider with a good reputation.
Good luck.

I suppose "SEO Hosting" will be relevant if you are hosting multiple sites on say a reseller account.
Companies like hostgator gives you the option to host some of your site on IP address in different C-Class IP address from the one you main account is hosted on.

I guess SEO hosting is hosting with multiple C class IP addresses, multiple name servers, spreading your sites across different IP's for variation with cPanel. CMIIW.

Any one using hostgator seo hosting ?

There is nothing like seo hosting. one single server host many websites it does not mean that all sites will not be seo friendly. All depend upon your promotional activity you carry out on your website. so I never bother for such things.

regards
John

Multiple IP addresses sounds a bit black hat to me.

And the term 'SEO hosting' is illogical. Hosting is where the site pages reside, SEO is activity to do with improving SERPs. The only links between the two are the fact that the location of the host is important as is the performance of the host which will effect page load times. Apart from those two things the host has nothing to do with SEO.

There is lot good seo hosting out there, all you need is to check them out and see which is the best for you. some them offer multiple C class IP plans which are specially designed for the blog networks, directories and small static websites.

In addition to factors identified by Geo ms2134, I do not think there plusses, that would classify as "SEO Hosting. There are however a number of drawbacks SEOwise that may be the result of poor accommodation. For example, poor neighborhoods availability or Bad.

Who keeps digging up these old posts? Although it is quite humourous as I've never come across the term SEO hosting before.

It is now true however that the quicker your site is to the load, then the higher it will rank on Google's listings, so it is important to make sure your websites are optimsed with the size of your files and that they are on fast servers. So SEO hosting isn't that daft of a term. If the servers are fast then it is SEO hosting!

MI
Back