The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where fptraffic take all those images?

marco gomes

I did something on semi-autopilot a while ago I would like to do something different using images ...where or how fptraffic found all those images... are they any social network that allow to use other people images without using a mention or credits ?

Thanks

I don't know the answer to your question but fptraffic is a product from our own @LukePeerFly , who is an ethical marketer. There isn't a blackhat bone in his body, so you can trust his software. Odds are, they are from copyright free or legally shared photo sites.

Hi @azgold thanks for your comment I know that @LukePeerFly owns the software and I think there is not problem with the images copyright..I just wonder where to find a lot of image those images looks like taken from tumblr ot at least that was what the guy from lazzyasstoner said

I just wonder where to find a lot of image those images looks like taken from tumblr ot at least that was what the guy from lazzyasstoner said

Ohhh, I see! Well, Jay (lazyassstoner) may be right. :)

GtcQ9KA.jpg

You can read the whole chart here: https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/qxptplnxqtrhme965gal.JPG

And to cite my source, I found the chart in an article by Patrick Allen on LifeHacker. :)

I appreciate the kind words :) I am not a lawyer so I would never provide anyone with legal advice, but based on my experiences with Facebook Pages and posting images over the past 5+ years, there is really no issue as long as you are not trying to make money from the image. Sharing it with your community is generally looked at as a positive thing to the original content creator.

Here's an example: about a month ago I shared a piece of art I found that was relevant to one of my Pages. I did not cite the artist because it wasn't available where I found the image (Tumblr). The artist actually messaged my Page and thanked me for sharing their work. They asked that I link to their Page, which I was happy to do. I reposted the image with a link to the artist Page and the image was seen over 200k times.

Your goal with your Facebook Pages and social media content in general should be to help provide value to your audience. When you provide a lot of value, it's easy to make money along the way. I would say most content creators would be more than happy to have their work seen by as many people as possible for free :)

Oh, and thanks for using FPTraffic!

MI
Back