The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do you post Affiliate links?

Tammy Nelson

affiliate
Lately I have been having a hard time finding places that I can post my Affiliate links.
I am thinking Gee how am I suppose to make any money or draw traffic if I can't post my
Affiliate link on most forums.Are we Affiliates just suppose to confine our Affiliate links to interested parties Emails?What is the deal?

Last edited:
Lately I have been having a hard time finding places that I can post my Affiliate links.
I am thinking Gee how am I suppose to make any money or draw traffic if I can't post my
Affiliate link on most forums.Are we Affiliates just suppose to confine our Affiliate links to interested parties Emails?What is the deal?

Okay, I've read through your posts and I am not certain you understand how affiliate marketing works.

I think you would benefit from taking the time to read through our WIKI.

Posting links in forums isn't really a major source of affiliate sales.

Once you have read the Wiki I recommend you spend the time to read through the various marketing sub forums to see which types of affiliate marketing may be of interest to you.

I posted a full length response for you in your introductions thread to get you started on the correct path. Have you completed the list of objectives in that post?

Well...this may sound VERY crazy to you but please continue reading. How about you create your own website and post your affiliate links there? Mind blown yet? No? Continue, then. Forums are websites where people learn and get ideas from other people. These websites were not made for you to spam your links.

Last edited:
Well...this may sound VERY crazy to you but please continue reading. How about you create your own website and posting your affiliate links there? Mind blown yet? No? Continue, then. Forums are websites where people learn and get ideas from other people. These websites were not made for you to spam your links.

....HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Excuse me I am not trying to spam anything.I am just simply promoting my idea.I don't care for your wording.
I'm sorry ....just sounded really funny to me in that moment. I wish you the best of luck with your idea :), please don't mind my wording

banners
Back