The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where do you go to relax?

Away from the kids! I love them, but need a break time to time. I work from home, and even as I type this I am in conversation with my youngest. Bike riding works best for me. I ride long distance, so I at least get a few our break once a week.

Rugby, watch it have a few beers afterwards, happy days.

my 'time out' is on forums though. I know it sounds nuts, but advising people for free is great even though I am doing what I am doing for work, it is different as it is like dip in, reply, get out.

I love a saturday afternoon or sundays last year; laid on the sofa watching the six nations, though reckon am cheering a different team on to you OWG. The good news is i have a new comfy sofa on the way just in time for next season.

Outside of that i love the lake district, there not many more beautiful places if the weather is good. Even if its not there are some great pubs with wonderful real ale to while the hours away within.

My favorite location for relaxing is temple. In temple i got peace. My mind is very cool when coming out in the temple.

You can find lots of peaceful places in istanbul so i have full of relaxing place in istanbul .. :)
But best of best is Bebek where i live...

bebek.jpg

The gym and then for 50 lengths in the pool - The endorphins are like a drug to me!

Failing that a kick about with a football works too!

In order to relax, most of the time I’m listening to music. If not, I’m playing internet games or sleeping all day.

MI
Back