The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where do you do your shopping from?

wareel

affiliate

My regards to all, as the web is developing so is the e-commerce business related to it. Most of the people make their purchase online and have some of the sites that they prefer to purchase from, on their list. I would like to know the places that you prefer to make your purchase from and why?

I have a few sites upon my list that I prefer to use while I shop. But, the most recent one I have been using is in signature portion that has a large collection of books, toys, games and videos so that you can select the best from these and make your purchase according to that. You can always browse the price range feature to get products according to your budget.

Hi there,

I look at so many sites for the best bargain. I am very choosy and therefore i relay on very few sites but keep peeping in all sites for getting best buy ;)

It really depends on what I am buying. My online shopping habbit is a mirror of my high street shopping experience, I still to the high street brand online except for things like books where i tend to go for Amazon.

My regards to all, as the web is developing so is the e-commerce business related to it. Most of the people make their purchase online and have some of the sites that they prefer to purchase from, on their list. I would like to know the places that you prefer to make your purchase from and why?

Specialized in the movement of one off or smaller consignments of pallets. If you have a one off delivery or a larger item which can't be sent via a parcel carrier or a courier is too expensive, you will find that thinking 'pallet' is a good, cost effective and efficient option.

I prefer the amazon shopping. It cheap, reliable and its safe. On ebay nowadays many frauds are happening. Latest rumor or news not sure, but it was a news on web that fake iphones are being sold on ebay.

I don't trust ebay now.

I buy from Amazon and eBay if I need "cheap" stuff from the U.S. If I need cloths, I shop at Nelly.com because they also have a shop in Norway.
eBay has a loth of cloths, but I can't buy brands like "Lyle & Scott" there because it's so much fake and replicas there.

banners
Back