Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where Do You Buy Mobile Traffic From

Segun.dr

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
DigitalRaves
Hello Guys, Happy Weekend !!!!!

We are looking to buy quality mobile traffic, display or ron . From where do you get the best of Traffic for Europe (ES and FR majorly). also US,UK,CA and AU would be very much appreciated. Kindly tell us the best sources that have worked for you in time past and the reason you recommend them.

Regards

Hi,

As suggested before, Home | StartApp is a great Ad Network to run your App Downloads campaigns. You can bid as low as $0.01 and they are accepting low deposits form $10.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Thanks very much World Leads. Seems like a good platform from there homepage, do you have direct contact with any account manager on there, kindly share with me, i prefer meeting an account manager first.

Regards

Thanks very much World Leads. Seems like a good platform from there homepage, do you have direct contact with any account manager on there, kindly share with me, i prefer meeting an account manager first.

Regards

Sure thing. You might want to contact Doron - the Advertising Account Manager - on LinkedIn. I am sure you will be able to negotiate a deal.

Let me know if you have succeeded! ;)

Are you asking so you can get your own affiliates great deals on those traffic sources? Or are you really an affiliate network asking us where you can buy traffic for your own internal campaigns... which is really never a good sign and poses a conflict of interest already.

Cause I'm guessing you're not an individual affiliate (since you're representing a network), but an agency with deep pokets and credit, so by cutting deals like you mention you want to, you're already directly competing not just with us, but with your OWN AFFILIATES who may be already buying traffic on Startapp (you bad boys lol). No wonder the answer you got was from another network.

If you were a newbe affiliate, we would not only recommend you traffc sources but give you pointers and answer questions about affiliate marketing, case we like to help, but seriously? You're a company with big testing budgets, why the hell should any of us help you screw us? LOL. Do you want us to tell you what offers are working there too? You know, so you can show as an affiliate network and cut some deals with the advertisers for your company. Come on man, don't insult our intelligence. This is an affiliate forum, and we have the best interest of affiliates in mind. This is not where networks come to plot their internal media buying schemes.

Man you're lucky this is not wickedfire... that'd be fun to watch lol.

Peace out :ninja:

Wrong, startapp min deposit is $50.
I have been running my app install campaign there from months.
As djcrunk told wickedfire forums is best suited for such, guys.
If u are not here to help others then better we shut the doors for, u.

Last edited:
Wrong, startapp min deposit is $50.
I have been running my app install campaign there from months.
As djcrunk told wickedfire forums is best suited for such, guys.
If u are not here to help others then better we shut the doors for, u.
We have test lots of traffic source by our own,inmobi buzzcity are good,I haven't try on applift nor startapp,Can you tell me why your stop with startapp?does applift good?

1. If you have tested and ok with InMobi/Buzzcity then stick to what you believe good.
2. I'm running 50-60 campaigns with Startapp still ON .
3. AppLift is a CPA network and its too good, if your focus is only App Installs. (They dont support / promote anything else at all).

MI
Back