The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where did you guys find affiliates usually?

Give value to your prospect customers and the sales will eventually come in. You should attract worthy affiliates... what are you offering? that is better than the others.. Give them what they need. Add value.

The best way to find the affiliate marketer is joined different IM forums grow your brand and PM your targeted affiliates. Time consuming but effective.

You are on one of the best affiliate forums already!
Describe what your offer right here Affiliate Marketing Offers and Programs | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix You should get some registrations.
Also Facebook can be the great source for affilliates. You can run PPC ads targeting affiliates, you can make posts in affiliate groups (but make sure they allow it or you will get banned)
Many top guys run their own blogs. Make a list of such blogs and contact them directly. Provide some private rates as top guys will not pay attention if you offer the same as to others.
Be active on this forum, answer question, provide value, share some valuable info... affiliates will contact you themselves.
Geno Prusakov has a great blog for affiliate managers, google and bookmark it.
Cheers!

Could you pls introduce some IM forum to me?
Please don't pm people your offers. Most likely you will get reported as a spammer and get banned. Serious and important affiliates and marketeers don't like to be spammed. Imagine thousands of users like you using the p.m system every day to find affiliates. Can you imagine the chaos those affiliates will be into ?

What i'm going to tell you it's time consuming but it's worthy if you believe to your product. Find several forums like this awesome forum and establish yourself as a trustworthy and useful member in that community. That will take some time to achieve. After you have accomplished that you can create a thread about your affiliate program and describe it as much detailed as possible. Try to emphasize on what makes your program unique or why it's better for someone to use your affiliate program over others.

Eventually those important affiliates will be attracted and contact you in person instead of you going after them. This way you will have more chances of achieving better results and long term partnerships.

I hope that helps :)

Good luck !!

Can't agree.

There are many green affiliates who are searching for network that will allow them and help them grow up.

Please don't pm people your offers. Most likely you will get reported as a spammer and get banned. Serious and important affiliates and marketeers don't like to be spammed. Imagine thousands of users like you using the p.m system every day to find affiliates. Can you imagine the chaos those affiliates will be into ?

What i'm going to tell you it's time consuming but it's worthy if you believe to your product. Find several forums like this awesome forum and establish yourself as a trustworthy and useful member in that community. That will take some time to achieve. After you have accomplished that you can create a thread about your affiliate program and describe it as much detailed as possible. Try to emphasize on what makes your program unique or why it's better for someone to use your affiliate program over others.

Eventually those important affiliates will be attracted and contact you in person instead of you going after them. This way you will have more chances of achieving better results and long term partnerships.

I hope that helps :)

Good luck !!

Can't agree.

There are many green affiliates who are searching for network that will allow them and help them grow up.

Most affiliates won't trust a user with 1 post in the forum to send him a pm and advertise an affiliate program. First of all you can't be sure if that network is going to pay you in the end. You just might lose a months work for nothing. And believe me there are A LOT of scam affiliate programs out there.

It's forums like this that help people realize how to find good affiliate programs, and who to trust. And of course helping each other.

Hi Susiee!

have you tried working with affiliate networks? it could be faster and safer than looking for individual affiliates. Depends on you budget and time frame, of course.

banners
Back