The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where can I get more information on the various services of Web hosting?

T

tbbk

Absolute20 : you can always ask here I guess and wait for people to recommend something to you. I am quite happy with A Small Orange, Resellerzoom and WiredTree. There are also forums that are completely devoted to web hosting. Search around.

Go for the baby plan at HG. It is very useful and profitable.

Fantastico: With a click of the mouse, you can instantly install 52+ Free script without any programming knowledge.

UNLIMITED: Disk Space, Bandwidth, Domains Allowed and many more

i recommend you GFXWebHosting.com. I am with them for the last 1 year and not a single problem. Still i am happy. They have excellent uptime and great price for beginners as well as Advance users. I got a Coupon code that will give u 15% recurring discount on any order. i got for there twitter site: GFX WebHosting (gfxwebhosting) on Twitter COUPON CODE: TWEET

Just give it a try bro

I would personally recommend staying away from any of the unlimited providers, especially if your website is important to you. Places like HostGator put limits on the amount of Inodes you can use and how many they will actually backup. It would be a disaster for you if the file you wanted to restore from one of there backups fell just outside the backup limit and didn't get backed up!

MI
Back