The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where can I get adult dating offers that do not scrub.

POLLITO122

AffKit Ninja
I continue with the same problem as always. I have a landing page that sends clickthroughs... but the adult dating offers i promote, compert once or twice and then thay begin to not convert at all, Sometimes i had 400 clciks in a row without conversion. Where do you get adult dating offers that really convert?

I wonder what network are you using and what offer are you promoting?
It's hard to know if what is the problem without the details.

Anyways, I am looking for dating offers too.
They say NeverBlue is good.

Well, Adult dating offers convert good than others but advertisers use to remove or charge back leads continue.
Because they [Advertiser] love to see convert their free signups to sale. When free signup don't converts, they stop accepting traffic.

Some time ADULT dating convert with real low EPC, because of Double optin, Affiliates send traffic to the offer and user don't confirms their Email.
If your traffic is double optin loves then you should push dating offers other wise.... you know.

affiliaXe has been a good network for me in terms of all the adult dating offers I promote and what I make in return with my conversions. I also tried out VNleads but the payouts were not as great and they did not have as many adult dating offers.

There will always be shaving, with any affiliate networks.

But in your case it seems maybe your targeting the wrong audience. My rule of thumb is if 100click don't convert, time to optimize. So i'm not sure your network are shaving your leads. Your not placing your ad or offer in front of the right prospects.

Good luck!

MI
Back