The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where can I create 3 best backlinks?

luipogi

affiliate
I created a new post in my blog and I want to create 3 best backlinks going to that post. Then a fiverr gig will Create 18000+ contextual backlinks from 6000 wikis to those 3 best backlinks. So where can I manually post those 3 best backlinks?

Thanks.

Hi,

What you mean by 3 best link?

All I will do with my new blog is. I will do some Guest Posting on the blogs which are of my niche. It will help me to get PR, Traffic and Google will index blog fastly.

Please correct your question or tell in detail if my answer does'nt solve your problem.

Advice: I will never use fiverr service for this because it can peneloze my site.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

No, I will not use fiverr directly to my blog. I want to create 3 backlinks first. Then I will SEO the 3 backlinks using fiverr. In this case, my blog is protected, according to the video that I watched.

Do you think Google is mad that Your blog is getting only 3 links but those 3 are getting 6000?

Remove the part of 6000 or reduce the quantity

Or

Increase number of links from 3 to in hundreds

6000 : 3 is very very very bad ratio.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Btw (I forgot to mention) the method you want to use is called Linkjuice:

You put most of the backlinks no more to your own website, but - using proxies - to the backlink-sites. On this backlink-sites then is the link directing to your own website.

With this method, one wants to avoid being penalized or even sandboxed by the big G, and at the same time one wants to ensure that the backlink sites receive a higher PR, because a backlink from a high PR site will help the own website to rank better.

This technique seemed to be too laborious for me, and therefore I have stopped doing this - for now ...

To your question
So where can I manually post those 3 best backlinks?
I would recommend high PR sites, for example reddit[dot]com (PR8).
To find out the PR of a page, there are many evaluation tools, e.g. Dig Site Value and Webcalculator.

I hope this also helps for your question.

You only have to pay, if you want to sign up with your own bookmarking site.
What I meant with "damn good", is, that one can immediately see the ranks (PR and Alexa) of bookmarking sites. This is a big help :) (at least for me)

Here's another one I found from one of the members of CPAFix. Killer Backlinks to Help You Bank! :: LazyAssStoner.com
Yes, of course, well known: Jay's blog :)

A good backlink is a link that sends traffic to your website. No matter if the link is dofollow, nofollow or a redirect, as long as it sends new visitors to your website, the link is excellent.

1. The very initial thing to begin is to generate a good internal linking system.
2. Write guest posts for popular websites in your niche. No, guest posting is not dead, not even close.
3. Another great way to build good white-hat backlinks is to utilize the broken links method.

banners
Back