The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

where are the rules??

S

seocontest

I was already #1 for seocontest on google I added a 2008 folder for my entry take a look and let me know if I am following the rules

seocontest.net/2008/

when does the contest end??

Thank for the advantage of the seocontest phrase I have lots of seocontest keywords sites :first:

I have already won several seocontest this one should be easy for me.

so far I just have a link from the home page I want to see how far I get with just 1 link before I add more

I created the page yeasterday

I was already #1 for seocontest on google I added a 2008 folder for my entry take a look and let me know if I am following the rules

seocontest.net/2008/

Thank for the advantage of the seocontest phrase I have lots of seocontest keywords sites :first:

so far I just have a link from the home page I want to see how far I get with just 1 link before I add more

Haha... I don't know who you are, but thought I'd help you with a few more mentions of seocontest. That's seocontest2008, folks. It's a contest running in 2008, about seo and is called seocontest. :D :friends:

seocontest.net/2008/

Oh, What's your secret man? seocontest? you will won by this keyword.. Of course you dont have any competitors.. :sweat: im sweating!!

I am just curious... Did anyone read the rules?

Here it is one more time: SEO Contest 2008

If someone claims that his page is already optimized that means he will be disqualified before he even starts to compete.

Every page registered for the contest must be brand new at the moment you register it.

seocontest.net/2008/

I told you not to take drugs m8, it makes you hallucinate...:no:

Hi, what datacenter are you going to use to select the winner?

Good question, there is no information about the datacenter, There is a clarification that Google.com will be checked!

banners
Back