The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

When will my breakthrough come?

comegetbravo

Hey all!

I've been around here for around 2 years now and have actively been working on affiliate marketing for the last 6 months, I've had campaigns, most of which has not worked - most have done around -60% - -20%, but I'm yet to hit a breakthrough, I don't know what I'm missing out on. What was it that made you finally make a profit?

I've spent around $4000 on tracking, traffic, etc -
I've earned around $3000.

It feels like I'm missing something vital.

I may be:
a).your banners.
b).Sites
c.).offers (I put a lot of affiliate links in a clickmeter rotator, and after a week, I put the ones that converted less to appear 0% of times, and stay with the top converter, often increasing conversions like 4 times, specially useful in offers that offer like 25 different affiliate links with different landing pages in each one.), depending on the network (to weed traffic sources), you may need adsbridge or something simitar to track the conversions, but affiliate networks show conversion by offer id, which it's enough to weed landing pages. So if you arte running RON, to start weeding everything, you need to invest like 25 or 50 $ per day (weed obvious not converters very quick) to find the convinations that convert the most
d).affiliate networks.
e).media buying network
f).landing pages.
g).type of traffic (I mind, that it can be skimmed, popunder, mobile...) It converts different.

You have to keep testing. Do everything you can to improve your campaigns even if it's incremental changes. They will add up and eventually you'll have a profitable campaign.

What kind of offers are you running? Are they pay per sale or pay per action/lead? I found that once I started focusing on high payout PPL offers, this made a huge difference for me.

banners
Back