The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

When to cut a campaign?

Hi

I been told you quit a campaign if you are not converting after 10X payout for low payout offers.
But let's say after optimizing and 10X spending > offer payout I had conversions but still negative ROI, what should I do?

Continue to optimize or cut the campaigns?

hey,

I would say if after spending 10x > offer payout then you should be looking at where you can optimize further, unless when you look through your data and dont see the campaign capable of making a positive ROI, eg/ to get a $3 conversion you are spending $40-$50 ( after optimizing the campaign ) I would either look for a new approach with it or cut it completely, just my 2c (im still new at this so take my advice with caution)

I guess the main question is, do you feel that you can turn it into a positive ROI?

What is your ROI right now? And what sort of testing have you done? (like, did you test landing pages? Banners? How many angles? Different traffic source? etc)

Yeah, what captain47 said.

I hope you aren't running just one angle and testing like 10 images.. although it may be extremely hard to avoid doing this when starting out.

Last edited:
Hello,

You should let the campaign run for a days before cutting campaign. You have some conversions, so that means something. Let it run. Maybe you look at data and will be able to cut bad targets.

MI
Back