“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

Vote for the DOJO!

Guest,

The Dojo is coming back and in a big way.

We need all of you to help decide whether to keep the honored and timeless name as it is, "The DOJO", or change it to something new. VOTE NOW, CLICK NOW for the Dojo Name.

The AffiliateFix Team

What's your suggestion on starting a WPblog?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by RexPenney, Jan 26, 2018.

1. RexPenney

RexPenney Affiliate affiliate

It's a blog about PC gaming.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. Certified
    Tareq_kickassoffers

Tareq_kickassoffers New Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

I'd say go on twitch.tv and find what it is trending in the gaming PC world. Then on your site I would have different sections of popular games with game info, top tier players/streamers, global tournaments, user interaction base, tips/gameplay support, update reviews, awesome gameplay gifs, etc. You could even open up a gaming app section for all play store/OS installs (most related to affiliate marketing as you can promote CPI offers).

You can promote your blog through social media, SEO/SEM, cross-promotion with other blog affiliates, etc.

As a huge PC gaming enthusiast I usually look for tips and gameplay videos. Fortnite is probably the #1 trending PC game out right now and my gosh is it ever addicting (inner-nerd coming out).

Once you start seeing a good amount traffic then you can start applying at all the different networks that you believe are aligned with your campaign objective. You can run offers that are basically related to what you promote.

Hope this helps.

RexPenney likes this.
  4. RexPenney

Hi, thank you for your advice, that helps me a lot.

Tareq_kickassoffers likes this.
  5. RexPenney

Hi, I don't really get any idea.

6. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

banners