“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats your Favourite Network and Why?

Certified

Matt

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
WOW TRK
Hi,

So I thought this would be an interesting topic and plus its a great way for us to come up with ideas on how to improve our network :p

So whats everyones favourite network and why? What are your favourite features about networks? Or is just about offers? Payment terms? Support?

Thanks.

I think I would say peerfly. Mainly because I have had the most success with them as far as conversion rates go.

I really enjoy how they are not built off HasOffers or Cake, and utilize their own tracking/reporting system. I think the layout of the publisher dashboard is simple and effective.

My all time favorite would be the old CPALead dashboard (circa 2010).

cpalead.gif

I love 007cpa, great content lockers & weekly payments from day 1! Highly recommended!

I love Peerfly.... nothing to beat the popup you get everytime a conversion happens! :) This allows me to work without having to keep refreshing any page to check for conversions (as required with other networks). Also, they have a huge number of offers though I would like to see more international offers. The site interface is very "friendly" and loads really fast making the user experience pleasant.
The things I would like improved upon in Peerfly is the ability to see the country of conversion in case of international offers, and secondly, better availability of Luke (AM).

However, I am getting even better conversions with Neverblue, specially with their non-US offers.

As for WOW Trk, I joined because I was interested in international offers and they do have them - but there's not too much variety..... it is too focussed on survey/sweepstakes and similar kinds of offers.

Hope this is of some help to you Matt..... :)

I love AdWork Media, they've been really helpful when it comes to payments offers.

I also like working with EWA, their guides are pretty cool to receive in my inbox once a week.

I love Peerfly.... nothing to beat the popup you get everytime a conversion happens! :) This allows me to work without having to keep refreshing any page to check for conversions (as required with other networks). Also, they have a huge number of offers though I would like to see more international offers. The site interface is very "friendly" and loads really fast making the user experience pleasant.
The things I would like improved upon in Peerfly is the ability to see the country of conversion in case of international offers, and secondly, better availability of Luke (AM).

However, I am getting even better conversions with Neverblue, specially with their non-US offers.

As for WOW Trk, I joined because I was interested in international offers and they do have them - but there's not too much variety..... it is too focussed on survey/sweepstakes and similar kinds of offers.

Hope this is of some help to you Matt..... :)

Yeh we have been working on something similar for a while, getting notified about commission is always exciting.

I know what you mean regarding our offers originally we stuck to just that area of offers however we are accepting all types now and hopefully the range of offers we have will grow quickly.

Thanks for everyone's posts, interesting stuff.

Matt

How do we have peerfly notify us when a conversion happens?

They have an extension/addon for Firefox as well as Chrome that shoots a nice little popup saying you have a conversion and includes the offer details which has converted with the payout amount.

As soon as you login, you get a popup regarding this feature.... click on that based on the browser you use most, and you'll be able to configure it with your Peerfly API key.

Hope this helps...

Adwork Media for me as well. I've never looked back to PPD since I've joined AWM. The rates on each lead is just amazing.

One of my referrals is a personal friend of mine and he also vouches for AWM. His first time earning more than $1000 is on AWM with help from my method.

Seems like there's a fair bit of love for Peerfly and I'm not surprised.

I'm gonna have to go with Peerfly too because they have an awesome custom interface, great offers, helpful affiliate managers and they seem to be constantly innovating.

Plus they're the only network I've seen to date that allows you to get paid out in less than 8 freaking hours!

MI
Back