The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Whats your favourite FREE traffic source?

Traffic exchange sites like swarmtraffic are great! Also finding JV's to partner with, social media sometimes even craiglist is useful , i just started using YouTube and let you know how im doing ;)

It's not exactly 100% free at first, but I've made quite a bit of money from my email lists. I also do pretty well from fan page traffic :)

My favorite traffic source is google (SEO).
I have some websites with 1000/daily avg unique and i earn with google adsense some bucks :p (arround 200-300E/monthly)

But now i try with social media like youtube.

It would be articles. I get a lot of results because I worked for Article Marketer for awhile, and they taught me what worked.

I also use forums, social, video, and any other passive strategy I can come up with that is effective.

The key is to building a presence on the internet and continuing to build that presence. Focus on going where your market is and where the traffic is. Then you will know what the most effective internet marketing techniques are. ;)

My perspective, but I've been doing this since 2001.

Free is such a deceptive word because there will always be cost associated including time. I guess the best totally free would be Groups, forums and article writing

banners
Back