The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats your distraction?

ADHD.. ;)

Third that on the internet.. ISP is dropping 3-4 times daily during work hours and sometimes for over an hour or more.

Great speed when it's on, thinking of running a secondary ISP as a backup.

My smartphone is one of my biggest distractions so I often turn it off during work. Another thing that bothers me is the warm weather because it makes me anxious and irritated.

I have ADHD too, and I think that's why I can't stop browsing different offers and not committed to any verticals or niche markets.

Everything. LOL. Sometimes, it's best to step away and take a walk - unplug. Otherwise, I end up being distracted by my phone, news, facebook, e-mails, etc. etc. etc.

My biggest distraction lately is usually my new tablet. See, what works for me (usually) is to work for a while, maybe a couple of hours and then take a small 5-10 minute break at which time I usually play something on my tablet as kind of a break from working.

THEN I get distracted playing on the tablet and 5-10 minutes turns into sometimes 20+ minutes and that cuts into my work time. I did today just install a couple of timer apps to stop that from happening and it's working well so far but we will see how that goes. ;)

Good question. This type of reflection, especially if done often and in the moment when the distraction begins can actually help us change (for the better). My main distractions are the news subreddits from reddit and news.google.com

MI
Back