The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's up Guys, I'm new and Trying to Learn

AffCleric

affiliate
I'm new but not NEW. I've been in online marketing full-time for 7 years. I currently earn most of my cash from a few websites and a new part-time job, now I'm looking to become a full time successful Paid Traffic Buyer Affiliate Marketer.

I tested Paid traffic before and made a nice bit of change, but I was somehow tricked out of "buying" traffic and instead told to focus on Free Traffic, Branding, and building Social Media.

Bad ass advice!!

Now I watched as some other peers are now in the 6 figures with their own company and I'm praying Adsense and Commission Junction make enough to pay the rent for this month. it got so bad a few months ago I had to get a park time JOB as a Jimmy John Delivery Driver. I can't complain, because I'm getting back in shape and making some extra cash i can dedicate to testing campaigns.

I'm now looking to go into Paid Affiliate Marketing Full Force!!

I have experience running Facebook Ads profitability, and running some Adult Dating Offers, "hell I was even selling $1,000 items direct link from Facebook to Amazon".

Mostly everything I did was direct link, and some small LP with Adult Dating, and using Tracker202.

I'm pretty sure things have changed a lot, but I'm an empty cup looking to Learn, Earn, Add Value, and Grow!

Thanks
AffCleric

Heya @AffCleric, and welcome to AffiliateFix :affiliatefix:

After reading through your intro, there's not much to say except that you have a lot of experience and yeah, there were a few game changers meanwhile and still going on, while currently Facebook and Mobile are the center-forwards ;)

I think browsing through our real time examples and case studies will be the best for your start at AffiliateFix:
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Enjoy it ;)

I'm new but not NEW.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @AffCleric !

I've been in online marketing full-time for 7 years. I currently earn most of my cash from a few websites and a new part-time job, now I'm looking to become a full time successful Paid Traffic Buyer Affiliate Marketer.

I tested Paid traffic before and made a nice bit of change, but I was somehow tricked out of "buying" traffic and instead told to focus on Free Traffic, Branding, and building Social Media.

Bad ass advice!!

Now I watched as some other peers are now in the 6 figures with their own company and I'm praying Adsense and Commission Junction make enough to pay the rent for this month. it got so bad a few months ago I had to get a park time JOB as a Jimmy John Delivery Driver. I can't complain, because I'm getting back in shape and making some extra cash i can dedicate to testing campaigns.

I'm now looking to go into Paid Affiliate Marketing Full Force!!

I have experience running Facebook Ads profitability, and running some Adult Dating Offers, "hell I was even selling $1,000 items direct link from Facebook to Amazon".

Mostly everything I did was direct link, and some small LP with Adult Dating, and using Tracker202.

I'm pretty sure things have changed a lot, but I'm an empty cup looking to Learn, Earn, Add Value, and Grow!

Thanks
AffCleric

Brother, you'll have it going on in no time as long as you invest in the right tools and intelligence. Be sure to gt a follow along going in the Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @AffCleric and welcome to AFix!

That's one heck of an intro, you have the perfect background for this. You'll hit the ground running, I think. :)

If you ever need help, just start a thread and let us know.

MI
Back