The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What's Up Everybody

madsights

affiliate
I've been lurking for a couple weeks now, figured it was time to get involved and meet some people.

A little bit about me and what I do... you can pretty much sum me up in two words, web designer. I've been doing it for over 15 years and I love it just as much today as I ever have. I've been fortunate enough to do it from home and for myself ever since starting out.

I'm married, love technology, the web, mobile, apps, design, watching movies and general nerdery.

What am I doing here? Just looking for some new challenges—not design work—on top of what I'm already doing. To apply my skills and everything I've learnt from working with lots of great clients over the years.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

welcome! I am sure this forum will help you in your effort to have a new challenge.

We have a new contest we are starting we want to tell you about. As you browse the forum to learn, we have a Resources forum. Each month we will pick 5 new random reviews on the different companies listed in there and give them a free AffiliateFix t-shirt. The reviews will be written by our posters. So we encourage you to take part for a chance to win.

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a couple weeks now, figured it was time to get involved and meet some people.

That's not an unusual pattern, some want to get a feel for things before jumping in. Welcome to the AffiliateFix @madsights , happy to have you with us!

A little bit about me and what I do... you can pretty much sum me up in two words, web designer. I've been doing it for over 15 years and I love it just as much today as I ever have. I've been fortunate enough to do it from home and for myself ever since starting out.

I'm married, love technology, the web, mobile, apps, design, watching movies and general nerdery.

What am I doing here? Just looking for some new challenges—not design work—on top of what I'm already doing. To apply my skills and everything I've learnt from working with lots of great clients over the years.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

You've got skills that will benefit you with IM. Looking forward to your posts and questions. Loads of great contributors here always willing to lend a hand as well as learn from others.

Take a minute to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thanks TJ... I'm going to check DOJO out for sure.

Trying to absorb as much as I can before I start playing around with some live campaigns.

Thanks TJ... I'm going to check DOJO out for sure.

Trying to absorb as much as I can before I start playing around with some live campaigns.

Remember, once you've selected a vertical, a tracker, and a traffic source, stay with those three until you master them. A couple of months at most, depending on your budget. Once you do this, you'll be skilled to scale up and out with your campaigns.

Be sure to post often and ask loads of questions. Engagement is the best way to get your fellow members involved. We love follow-alongs' and getting involved in them.

Good Luck! Keep it going!

Remember, once you've selected a vertical, a tracker, and a traffic source, stay with those three until you master them. A couple of months at most, depending on your budget. Once you do this, you'll be skilled to scale up and out with your campaigns.

Be sure to post often and ask loads of questions. Engagement is the best way to get your fellow members involved. We love follow-alongs' and getting involved in them.

Good Luck! Keep it going!

That's the plan for sure. I'm not going to rush into it, just slow and steady.

I've got a few things in the works, so the next couple weeks should be interesting. I'll be sure to ask for some help, because I'll no doubt need it.

MI
Back