The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats the Best ROI You achievd?!

Saleh

affiliate
thats my first thread here :)), I like this forum so much, all users are very helpful, I was following the forum daily, but I just signed up :)),
then, Whats the Best ROI You achievd?!
for me, 380%+, Gaming, Adcash, Native Ads.
yours?

The best ROI I had was 1900%

Found a keyword that only costed me about $100 a month and it made me about $2000 a month.
Unfortunately the company announced that they would be closing down their affiliate program in 1 month after 18 years of it being open. Now I am here on this forum desperately trying to brainstorm new ways to make money before the program closes.

thats my first thread here :)),

Hi @Saleh , great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I like this forum so much, all users are very helpful, I was following the forum daily, but I just signed up :)),
then, Whats the Best ROI You achievd?!
for me, 380%+, Gaming, Adcash, Native Ads.
yours?

There have been loads of threads wanting to know about others ROI's, but as you may have noticed, most everyone looks to profit in the end unless they are looking for guidance on a specific campaign.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back