The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats more important web design or SEO?

Good question!
Honestly each time that I start a new project and the plan is to rank it in google, i just drop one of a few simple but optimized themes that are in my arsenal (this one is my favourite). Most of SEOs already know that site speed it's a ranking factor, so the main objetive at first is just to get one that load as fast as possible.

Once i see the traffic coming... it's when i bother to make the site prettier :)

Cheers,
RF

Good question!
Honestly each time that I start a new project and the plan is to rank it in google, i just drop one of a few simple but optimized themes that are in my arsenal (this one is my favourite). Most of SEOs already know that site speed it's a ranking factor, so the main objetive at first is just to get one that load as fast as possible.

Once i see the traffic coming... it's when i bother to make the site prettier :)

Cheers,
RF
SEO is one of the most important thing when compared to the design face. You need to know that SEO attracts a very huge traffic which will improve the ranking of your website. With good ranking of your website, you will be able to easily monetize the website. Design can come and will always change from time to time depending on the target and the strategies that are already in place. So for me, I wont mind having a simple design but intensive SEO.

SEO is one of the most important thing when compared to the design face. You need to know that SEO attracts a very huge traffic which will improve the ranking of your website. With good ranking of your website, you will be able to easily monetize the website. Design can come and will always change from time to time depending on the target and the strategies that are already in place. So for me, I wont mind having a simple design but intensive SEO.

Actually quite true. But! Nowadays SEO doesn't work itself, same design doesn't work itself. You should have great mixture of SEO, usability and visually interesting themes.

It´s actually a mix of both worlds. Web design means also clean and slim code, responsive and all those kind of aspects which will have a positive impact on the results later on.

Both are equally important, anyone who says different is uneducated.

Your web design is focused on the human eye, while Search Engine Optimization is focused on Google's programmatic eye.

Both are equally important, anyone who says different is uneducated.

Your web design is focused on the human eye, while Search Engine Optimization is focused on Google's programmatic eye.
Not quite true, as google tries to implement user behavior optimization. If your site has big br, it will never reach top.

Hi,
Now both are important, because if your website is not a mobile friendly then sorry boss you will lose seo marks in google. SEO is 100% very important, but in a organic ways only, other wise major search engines are ready to gift you with the penalties.

thanks
I do agree with you Meyash. It is very important if you have a combination of the two techniques so as to achieve the best results. What I am thinking is that the two both SE and web design are the things that go along. It will be very bad if at all a website is well designed and not optimized or has higher ranking but with poor design, the rate of retention will be very low. We can not just avoid the two in summary.

SEO and web design both are important because with SEO you will get rank, but ultimately you need sales or conversions which can be led by web design.

I support you Max123. Both SEO and web design are the key things when it comes to establishment of your online presence. Today you will find different types of users with different needs, there are those who will be driven to your website because of how it looks and others will be driven by the fact that it is highly ranked on google indexing. You need to always mix the two so that you give a product that will be all inclusive .

banners
Back