The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's keeping you from making AM a full-time job?

Dooglers

Some of you are probably newbies, but what's keeping you from putting all your eggs in the proverbial basket of affiliate marketing and making it your full-time income source?

Is it time?
Money?
Lack of knowledge?
Lack of guidance?

If any of these are holding you back, please let me know and I will try to get you on the right path to success :)

Good luck!

Good topic, actually!
I'd say most of affiliates keep away from doing it full-time because of the "gambling" approach to it.
You launch a campaign without having enough experience and research material to estimate potential profitability. You end up either winning big or losing big a few times, compared to constant testing and eventually earning a little day by day.

Well its lack of knowledge for me. My big dream is to quit my job and spend time with my family and do AM at nights when rest of family is sleeping.

Good topic, actually!
I'd say most of affiliates keep away from doing it full-time because of the "gambling" approach to it.
You launch a campaign without having enough experience and research material to estimate potential profitability. You end up either winning big or losing big a few times, compared to constant testing and eventually earning a little day by day.

This is exactly what I would have said as well. Most affiliate marketers don't realize they will probably LOSE money before they make a of of it.

For those new affiliates out there, do not let some costs at the beginning of a campaign turn you off to this industry. This is a very lucrative industry if you are patient. Your first run at a campaign for any new niche will be a bunch of testing and optimizing. Whether you start with 20 keywords to start or 2,000, once you start running your campaign you need to review it a few times a day, especially at the beginning. If a keyword isn't producing any leads but people are clicking on your ad, you are WASTING money and it needs to be deleted out of your campaign. This will allow you to use the money you would lose on that keyword towards one of your profitable ones to increase your QS as well as your profits ;)

Good reply George!

Well its lack of knowledge for me. My big dream is to quit my job and spend time with my family and do AM at nights when rest of family is sleeping.

There is a bunch of information here in the forums (as well as other places), but go ahead and ask your questions here. I'll be more than happy to help.

Well, I join this forum to learn affiliate marketing. I have good experience and knowledge when it comes to web development. I know WordPress, I know custom development.
I know how people do affiliate marketing via their blog/website by recommending the products like themes, hosting and tools. I also know about dropshipping. But when it comes of traditional affiliate marketing CPC, CPI etc I have very little knowledge.
Also, I lack money to invest at starting. I am already in huge debt which I am clearing anyhow by doing web development work which I don't enjoy now. I am trying to collect some money, once I will do it I will try my luck, till then I am learning, watching and helping others (from what I know).
Thanks for asking @Dooglers

banners
Back